Parenting Expert: “What is The Best Time to Move Your Third Culture Kids?”
“What advice do you have for a family who’s about to move?” What is the “Golden time” to move children?
Robin Pascoe is the author of five self-help books about overseas living. Her perspectives has been featured on The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, The New York Times. She shares her insights with a live audience on TCK Academy.
Press “PLAY” below to listen to the short preview: (3min)
Robin Pascoe, the author of five self-help books about overseas living. She speaks internationally on subjects relevant to global living. She has been interviewed by numerous international publications including The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, The New York Times, The International Herald Tribune, Working Mother Magazine, Utne Reader, CNN, and others.
In this 60-mins interview, you will learn how to:
* Preserve your family’s mental health before, during and following relocation.
* Identify with our child’s emotions during a move.
* Survive the challenges of parenting while abroad.
* Maintain one’s co-parenting relationship in an overseas assignment.
* Navigate parenting abroad in an on-demand world.
* Benefit from “lessons learned” through Robin’s experiences of raising children abroad.
Want to hear the full interview? Click Here to Get the full TCK Academy series. >>